Freeman Beauty Face Masks Reviews

I love Freeman feeling Beautiful masks and I believe they are much better than most of the high-end skincare product I have used. Below are my favorite masks I have used and with all honesty, I will probably keep using them for the rest of my life! Enjoy.

1. Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar


This gel mask + scrub was the first Freeman Beauty product I had ever tried and fell in love immediately. This was my first love (not kidding). I apply this in the shower after I cleanse my face and it leaves it super soft, matte, and clean. The sugar beads are a little rough so I only use it once a week. I have oily and occasional breakouts but every time I use this scrub, my skin feels very clean! It's like I just had an expensive facial. After removing my makeup and cleansing, I go in with a nickel-size amount and scrub my face for about one minute. I do leave it on for about three minutes before I wash it off. This mask/scrub claims to detox pores and exfoliates for smooth skin and I honestly believe it does just that! I have tried expensive scrubs and I always find myself going back to this one. The best part of it is that it is only $4 at Walmart! 


2. Deep Clearing Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil



I love using this clay mask + cleanser also in the shower. At first, I would apply as a regular face mask and leave on for about 10-15 minutes. Although this did work, I found the mask to not be so thick like others and something felt different. I decided to try it in the shower as a cleanser (since it does claim to be a cleanser as well) and found it worked much better. After removing my makeup with another cleanser, I go in with this product and apply it like a mask. I leave it on for about 3-5 minutes while I do the rest of my shower shenanigans (shampoo, conditioner, shave, etc). It does have a slight scent, but I don't mind at all and it does have a more watery substance compared to other clay masks I've used so it dries much faster. My face feels very soft afterward and it helps with my oily skin. Usually, my skin begins to produce oil after thirty minutes of being cleaned but with this product, I can go longer without getting oily! I have been using it twice a week. You can also find this in Walmart


3. Cleansing Apple Cider Vinegar



I loooove this clay mask + scrub!!! I discovered it about 4 months ago and have been a big fan of apple cider vinegar in my hair as a rinse and I thought I'd give this a shot. It claims to instantly tone, purifies and mattifies for a flawless complexion. This product is also a bit more watery in substance and also has a scent to it (not strong at all). It does have small exfoliating beads, which I don't find too abrasive. I actually love its texture. I do apply this in the shower as well after my cleanser. I apply it as a scrub and exfoliate my face. After, I leave it on while I do my other shower shenanigans. After 3-5 minutes, I wash it off and my skin feels amazing! Warning: it will sting your eyes because of the apple cider vinegar! But I don't mind at all, I learned to just apply it with my eyes closed. I mainly use this when my skin feels rough and have some breakouts. I bought this one at Ulta Beauty.


4. Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals


This clay mask claims to instantly clear pores and balances for renewed skin. I was in my last semester of my undergrad and I was so stressed out that I would have breakouts all over my face. Nothing would help and I was getting more stress on top of what I already had. I did spot this and thought "hey I'm stressed, maybe this can help!" After cleansing and exfoliating my face with the Freeman Beauty Polishing Scrub, I went ahead and applied a pretty thick coat of this mask. It does have tiny beads (which I'm guessing it's the sea salt), and it almost felt like it exfoliated my face while applying it. I left it on until completely dried (15-20 mins) and washed off. Immediately my face was a little dry so I just went in with my moisturizer but I was impressed at how my breakouts and pores where already smaller and clean!! Since it did kind of dried my skin, I decided to use a thinner layer next time and this seemed to help. When I do have a major breakout (2 or 3) and I don't feel like applying the whole thing, I use as a spot treatment and works like a charm. You can find this one at Ulta Beauty.


5. Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt


Okay, I know I've said this with the past masks but I love this one as well! I have been dealing with nasty pores and blackheads which have made me super annoyed so I decided to try this one out. This clay mask claims to instantly detox and clears pores for renewed skin. At first, I wasn't too convinced because it literally almost claims the same thing as the Anti- Stress one. But I love most of Freeman's masks and said what the heck. Let me just tell you, this is definitely NOT the same as the Ant- Stress one. I can't say it is better or worse but it has its own way of working. I apply this after cleansing my face (since it does have salt grains, I don't like to exfoliate too much and didn't exfoliate before this) and applied a semi-thick layer. It smells super nice (like cucumbers)! However, as it is drying, I do feel a tingly/itchy sensation. I thought it was because I applied a sorta thick layer and the next time, I did apply less. But the itchy sensation appeared again. I have a theory it is because of the sea salt. I'm not sure how I feel about the sensation but I do love how my skin feels afterward. My breakouts are smaller right away, my face is definitely less oily, and my pores are clearer! I would recommend using this mask after steaming your face ( since pores will be more open). Although this does sting your face as it is drying, the results afterward are amazing. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin, though. You can find this mask at Ulta Beauty


6. Oil Absorbing Mint + Lemon


Okay okay okay. Guys, this is it. MY FAVORITE mask for breakouts and oily skin. I have gone through two tubes of this already and this is my third one. It claims to instantly refresh and control breakouts for clear skin and it does just that as well. I also apply this all over my face or as a spot treatment. If I have a bunch of small breakouts, I apply on my entire face. If I have 1 or 2 big pimples, I apply as a spot treatment and no joke in the morning they are almost gone and less visible. When you apply to your entire face, be careful because it will sting your eyes (the mintiness). I cleanse my face, exfoliate, and then apply this mask and leave on for about 15 minutes or until dry. I always come back to this mask no matter which other products I use. As a full face mask, I do only use when my skin needs it because it is pretty strong and I'm afraid it may be too much if I apply when I have no breakouts. You can find this mask at Ulta Beauty.

7. Brightening Green Tea + Orange Blossom


I have only used this peel-off gel mask about three times and I'm not too mad at it. It claims to refine pores and helps improve dark spots. I do have a ton of dark spots from acne scars or past pimples and my goal is to try this mask to see if it actually helps with the dark spots. It is very runny in substance and hard to apply no lie. it also runs down my face so I have to keep my head back while it starts drying. However, it is super easy and painless to remove. I like how my skin feels afterward but it is too soon to determine if I like it or not or if it works. You can find this at Ulta Beauty.  

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I have been wanting to try these masks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment